Don't settle for an ordinary ham and cheese sandwich when you can make something deliciously different.
- 8 sandwich rolls (3 oz. each)
- About ½ jar Terrapin Ridge Farms Cinnamon & Clove Tomato Jam
- 12 ounces thin-sliced Spanish cured ham or prosciutto, American Ham can be used, too.
- 4 ounces Manchego cheese , thinly sliced, or parmesan cheese, shaved
- 4 cups arugula leaves or salad greens (about 4 oz.), rinsed and crisped
- Slice rolls in half horizontally and spread top halves generously with tomato jam. On bottom half of each roll, equally layer ham, cheese, and arugula leaves. Place top of roll on filling.