For Pulled Pork
- Remove the Pork Butt from package and coat in a layer of Blackberry Chipotle Sauce
Cover the entire piece of meat in your favorite BBQ rub
Heat your smoker to 275 degrees (or oven)
- Place on your smoker and cook until an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit
Remove from smoker and add another layer of Blackberry Chipotle Sauce and wrap in heavy duty foil
Place back on smoker until an internal temperature of 207 degrees Fahrenheit
- Let the meat while wrapped in towels rest in a cooler for about 2 hours
- Remove from cooler and shred the pork either with your hands or with forks
For Mini taco shells
Preheat oven to 375Â degrees Fahrenheit
Brush butter onto both sides of the tortillas with melted butter
- Using a circular cookie cutter or a mason jar lid, cut the tortillas into small circles.
- Flip a 12-cup muffin tin over and place a cut-out piece of tortilla in the space between two cups, so that they make a mini taco shape. One muffin tin will fit 17 mini tacos.
Bake for 5-8 minutes, or until just turning golden brown and crispy.
In a medium mixing bowl combine your pulled pork and a few dashes of Blackberry Chipotle Sauce
- Stuff each mini taco with pulled pork mixture
- Top with cheese and sour cream
- Drizzle some more Blackberry Chipotle sauce on the tacos
Serve and enjoy!