Add a burst of flavor to this versatile and fresh salad. Great for lunch or a light meal.
½ cup Terrapin Ridge Farms Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
- ¼ cup White balsamic cream or 1/8 Cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP Olive oil
- 2 Heads romaine lettuce, rinsed, trimmed, and roughly chopped
- ½ cup Celery cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup Pecans or walnuts
- 8 ounces Sliced fresh strawberries
- ½ cup Dried cherries or craisins
- 4 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- Mix raspberry honey mustard, oil, and vinegar in a large bowl. Add lettuce and toss with next 5 ingredients in a bowl. Divide evenly among 4 plates. Top with feta.