Chili Lime Ranch Dressing Bean Salad
- 1 15.5 ounce canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 canned hominy or chickpeas
- 9 ounce frozen and thawed, canned or grilled corn
- grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup chili lime ranch dressing
- Combine beans, corn, tomato, onion, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Add dressing and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Mix avocado with lime juice and add before serving.
- Great as a side salad or served as a dip!