Chipotle Eggs Benedict with Goat Cheese Spread
Spicy Chipotle Eggs Benedict with Goat Cheese Spread
Whoever you make this for (even if it's just for yourself) will be eternally grateful. Sally Roeckwell from Table and Dish created the BEST Brunch Baguettes with our Spicy Chipotle Squeeze.
2 Baguettes, sliced lengthwise
- Olive oil, to brush
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 thinly sliced heirloom tomatoes
- 8 large eggs poached
- 1 cup micro greens
- Mix the following for Goat Cheese spread
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
2 Tablespoons Terrapin Ridge Farms Spicy Chipotle (add more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a grill pan.
- Brush the halved baguette with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
Put the bread onto a hot grill pan and grill cut-side down over high heat. Remove the grilled bread and spread the top of the bread with the goat cheese spread.
- Top each slice of bread with a few slices of tomato and a poached egg.
- Top with extra spicy chipotle and micro greens.
Season to taste. ENJOY!
Questions about this recipe?