Our home base of Tampa Bay is full of Cuban influence. We got to thinking, Cuban sandwiches are so delicious... why not make it into a pizza! This recipe will not disappoint.
- 1 12" Traditional Crust or Brick Oven Style Crust
- 3 Tbsp Terrapin Ridge Farms Dill Pickle Mustard
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 cups Shredded Italian Blend Cheese
- 1 cup ham diced small
- 1 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2. Put pizza crust on pan.
- 3. Mix Terrapin Ridge Farms Dill Pickle Mustard
- 4. Spread evenly all over top of pizza Crust.
- 5. Layer pizza crust as follows: cheese, ham, onions, red bell pepper.
- 6. Place in oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through.
- 7. Remove from oven, cut and serve.