Amazing and healthy! Make them for lunch!
- 1 lb Tilapia fillets cut into chunks or use shrimp, grouper any meaty type fish
- 1 (10 oz) Package tortillas
- 3 each Ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 bunch Cilantro, chopped
- 1 each Small head Cabbage, cored and shredded
- 2 each Limes, cut in wedges
½ cup Terrapin Ridge Farms Spicy Chipotle Sauce
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate. Set grate 4 inches from the heat.Grill fish pieces until easily flaked with a fork, turning once, about 9 minutes. Assemble tacos by placing fish pieces in the center of tortillas with desired amounts of tomatoes, cilantro, and cabbage, drizzle with Terrapin Ridge Farms Spicy Chipotle Sauce and garnish with lime wedges.
Questions about this recipe?