These fish tacos make a delicious and refreshing dinner.
- 1/8 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 ½ lb. red snapper fillets (or favorite meaty, flakey fish)
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground cumin
- 1 tsp. Ground coriander
- 8 each (6- inch) corn tortillas
- ½ tsp. Smoked paprika
- 2 cup Shredded angel hair coleslaw
- ¼ tsp. Ground red pepper
- Cooking spray
4 tbsp. Terrapin Ridge Farms Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Pulse angel hair coleslaw and Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing in food processor until finely chopped.
- Combine garlic powder, salt, cumin, coriander, paprika and red pepper in a small bowl
- sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Place fish in a bowl
- break into pieces with a fork. Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Divide fish evenly among tortillas
- top each with a Â¼ cup cabbage and 1 tbsp. Terrapin Ridge Farms Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing!