Hot Pepper Peach Tarts
- To toast nuts: Place almonds in a dry nonstick skillet
- cook over medium heat, shaking the pan until nuts are lightly browned then set aside for later.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place pastry shells on a sheet pan.
- Combine eggs, sour cream. vanilla and almond extracts, and sugar. Blend well, then fold in sauce. Spoon mixture into pastry shells and sprinkle the tops with almonds.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until the mixture is set. Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.