Hot Pepper Raspberry Brownie Torte
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour two 9" pans.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using specified amounts of eggs, oil, and water for cake-like version.
- Stir chocolate chips into batter then pour into round springform pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out with moist crumbs. Be careful to not over-bake.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan. Loosen edges, then move from springform pan to wire racks to cool completely.
- To make the homemade whip cream, add all ingredients into a bowl. Then with a hand mixer, start mixing on low, then increase the speed to medium-high until soft or stiff peaks form.
- After cooled spread 1/2 of Hot Pepper Raspberry Preserves over the top of the cake. Pipe as much whipped cream as desired along the edge of the cake.
- Place raspberries along the inside of whipping cream making complete circle rows.
- Let sit in fridge for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!