Jalapeno Aioli Crusted Pork Chops
Terrapin Ridge Farms Jalapeno Aioli
- Flaky sea salt and lemon wedges (for serving)
- Kosher salt Pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups dried potato flakes
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless pork chops, lightly pounded to 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1. Beat eggs with a pinch of salt in a shallow bowl.
- 2. Spread potato flakes in a separate shallow bowl.
- 3. Season pork chops to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4. Dip pork chops in egg, letting excess drip back into the bowl.
- 5. Dredge pork chops in potato flakes, pressing to help flakes adhere.
- 6. Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-high until butter melts.
- 7. Working in batches, add pork to skillet, and cook until browned and crispy, about 2 minutes and 30 seconds per side.
- 8. Transfer pork chops to a paper towelâ€“lined plate
- 9. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt, and serve the pork with the Jalapeno Aioli and lemon wedges