This Layered Mexican dip is different than any you've had before! And dare we say BETTER than any you've ever had before.
- 1 - 16 oz. can of refried beans
- 1 - 4.5 oz. can of chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 avocadoes, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Terrapin Ridge Farms Sriracha Sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. In a greased deep pie dish, spread the refried beans and then layer the chopped green chiles on top.
- 3. For the next layer combine the sour cream and mayonnaise. Continue layering the avocadoes, lemon juice, add Terrapin Ridge Farmsm Sriracha Sauce, top with the two cheeses and green onions.
- 4. Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 20-30 minutes until heated through and bubbly.
- 5. Serve with tortilla chips.