Nashville Hot Spicy Deviled Egg Recipe
- Add 6 eggs to a medium-sized pot and cover with water. Place on stovetop and bring water to a boil.
- Once water begins to boil, lower heat to simmer. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain. Place immediately into an ice bath for at least 10 minutes.
- Peel eggs.
- Cut eggs in half and remove yolks. Add yolks to bowl and set egg whites aside.
- Add mayo and mustard to the bowl. Combine.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites. Top with a generous sprinkle of freshly chopped dill and paprika.