Tasty recipe developed by Peppers.com.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- FOR THE HONEY MUSTARD
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise &1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
4 tablespoons Terrapin Farms Pecan Honey Mustard
- FOR THE PECAN CRUST
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat
- set aside.
- To make the honey mustard, whisk together mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, honey and Terrapin Ridge Farms Pecan Honey Mustard
- To make the pecan crust, combine pecans, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder in the bowl of a food processor until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Working one at a time, dip chicken into Terrapin Ridge Farms Pecan Honey Mustard mixture, then dredge in pecan mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place chicken onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the chicken is completely cooked through.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired