Raspberry Wasabi Chicken Salad
3 tbsp Terrapin Ridge Farms Raspberry Wasabi Mustard
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken, deboned and shredded
- 1/4 Red Onion, chopped
- 2 stalks Celery, diced
- 2 oz Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Almonds,
- sliced 1 Lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- Debone and shred the rotisserie chicken and set aside.
- Chop the red onion and celery, set aside.
- Mix all of the ingredients besides the arugula and chill in the fridge for at least a half hour before serving.
- Serve on a sandwich with arugula or over a bed of arugula for a salad.