Roasted Pineapple Habanero Meatballs
- 2-3 lb bag of thawed Italian Style Meatballs - (you can make your own but, I always buy the
- frozen meatballs!)
- 1 - 20 ounce can crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 bottle of Terrapin Ridge Pineapple Habanero Sauce
- Mix crushed pineapple and juice from can, brown sugar and Terrapin Ridge Farms Pineapple Habanero Sauce together in a bowl.Â
- Put meatballs in crock pot.Â Pour sauce mixture over the meatballs, stir, and cook on low for 4-6 hours.