Shrimp and Avocado Summer Salad
- Cajun Shrimp:
- 1 lb medium shrimp 31-40 Count
- 1 tsp cajun spice
- 2 cloves garlic pressed or grated
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Ingredients for Salad:
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 bags Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 lb 3 medium Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup corn kernels from 2 freshly cooked cobs (or canned corn)
- 1/2 English cucumber or 3 small, sliced
- Terrapin Ridge Farms Cilantro Lime Ranch to taste!
- After washing shrimp, pat the shrimp dry. Combine Cajun spice, garlic and a pinch of salt and toss in the shrimp, coating it well. In a large non-stick pan heat up the butter.
- Place shrimp in a single layer and saute around 2 minutes per side, or to your desired crispness. Once finished, place aside to be combined to salad later.
- Combine 2 bags of romaine lettuce, 3 sliced tomatoes or whole cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced red onion, sliced cucumbers, 2 sliced avocados and 1 cup of cooked corn. Toss in the Cajun shrimp.
- Drizzle Terrapin Ridge Farms Cilantro Lime Ranch dressing on top and toss. Serve and enjoy!