Simple Apple Balsamic Slaw
- 1 small head Napa or Green Cabbage, shredded
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and grated or in matchstick size strips
- 1 c. shredded carrots
- 4 green onions, sliced, including green ends
- ½ c. dried cranberries
- ½ c. BobbySue's Original Nuts, roughly chopped
Terrapin Ridge Apple Cider Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette to coat
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Place all ingredients except nuts in large bowl.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- Top with nuts and toss before serving!
Questions about this recipe?