Our friends at The Gourmet Gallery in Oklahoma came up with this amazing recipe! Your friends and family are going to OBSESS over it.Be Unforgettable with Terrapin Ridge.
Terrapin Ridge Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing to coat
- 1 - 15.5 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 9 oz. frozen & thawed, canned or grilled corn
- grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/4 c. red onion, diced
- juice of one lime
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- Combine beans, corn, tomato, onion, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Add dressing and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes. Mix avocado with lime juice and add before serving.
- Great as a side salad or served as a dip with Terrapin Ridge Pita Chips.