Pickled Red Onions:
• 1 red onion (thinly sliced)
• 1 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar
• 1 tablespoons of salt
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1 tablespoon of (Flavorgod Everything Spicy) @flavorgod
• Combine all ingredients, heat to a boil, mix and remove from heat. Refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours.
Pecan Rosemary Butter:
• 1 stick of butter
• 1/3 cup Emerald glazed pecans
• 2 tablespoons maple syrup
• 1 tablespoon rosemary (chopped)
• Pulse the pecans and rosemary in a food processor.
• Add mixed ingredients into a bowl with butter and maple syrup.
• Mix with a fork, adding onto cling wrap.
• Simply roll up, twisting the ends and put in the refrigerator. Melt for brushing on sliders.