This tasty recipe was created by the team over at Peppers.com!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Scoop out some of the flesh in the center of each avocado
- place into mixing bowl. Add chicken, cream cheese, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper
- mix well to combine. Scoop spoonfuls of chicken mixture into the wells of each avocado
- top each with generous amount of Parmesan cheese. Place avocado halves, face-up, in muffin cups to stabilize.
- Bake avocados in preheated oven until cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with Terrapin Ridge Farms Sriracha Horseradish Squeeze Garnishing Sauce