The filet mignon of your dreams! Rich, juicy steak glazed and soaked with Terrapin Ridge Farms Tart, Cherry and Apple Rosemary Glaze.
- Allow filet mignon to thaw until room temperature and soak in the Tart, Cherry and Apple Rosemary glaze.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat a large oven-proof sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and let it get hot until it simmers.
- Place the steaks into the hot pan and sear on one side for at least 4 minutes. Brush both sides of filet with Tart Cherry, Apple & Rosemary Glaze.
- After 4 minutes you must flip the filets. Then transfer the dish into the oven for 5-7 minutes depending on how you would like your meat cooked.
- Remove filets from pan and place on fresh plate. Pour the glaze over the meat along with the additional juices from the pan and serve!
- Serve with our Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes!